Website name can be changed here

Hello
I made my site in kind of rush, and therefore left the name for the site blank (automatically generating a name for me) Now, I want to change the name of the website(not domain)
Under “settings” icon --> “generel” I see the option to change the nam in a hyperlink (image1) but redirect me to the sites where i can manage my domains(image2) where do i change?

thanks

It looks like your are supposed to be redirected to that screen because it sent me there too. I would sugest using a free subdomain or use a custom domain. If you don’t have one and don’t want to pay for one, you can use Freenom (freenom.com). They provide free domain extensions that still look professional.

Let me know what you do!

Thanks, Hexa
I’ve already bought a domain which is parked on the website, so ,y problem isn’t really that hectic. It’s more for convenience sake (FTP Upload, etc.)

• Perhaps it’s a mistake from 000webhost’s side?

What is the domain name? Is it connected to your website?

Thanks!

theishenriksen.dk (sub: www.theishenriksen.dk)
Everything works, it’s just annoying to have multiple names everywhere, would like to have the ability keep it more simple

Website name can be changed in regards to using a free subdomain or new domain.

If you want to change your FTP username make a new account and reupload and set web address again.

1 Like

Thanks, Infinity.
To bad the ability to change it doesn’t work. Would be a lot simpler instead of re-uploading

1 Like