Unable to login - email account no longer exists

I manage a web site for a friend of mine. The email we used to set it up no longer exists, and I cannot login to 000webhost with the password we have recorded.
So I cannot get the reset email.
Please advise what I need to do to get back into the account, as I need to update the web site.
Thanks

What is the email address registered to 000webhost you are trying to login?

oldchamber@toucansurf.com

if you have a backup of your website then create a new account with new email…then upload all your data and make your website live again.

Have you tried contacting your ISP for help regarding access to the email account?

I set up a new account and uploaded the web site to a temporary url (hebdenbridgebb.site88.net) and none of my php includes worked! Changed all the filenames to php extensions and now get odd bits appearing at the bottom of pages and other unexplained differences. Is there really no way of getting back into the current site account?

Haven’t had an account with Toucansurf since 2012!

Try these changes to stop getting uncompleted tag at the bottom of the page… this should solve your issue.

Where did that come from?!

/div>
?>?>

has been added to my file and gets re-added if I delete it! And I’m only using notepad to edit it. Don’t understand what’s going on… driving me a bit nuts really.
Would just love to be able to get back to the existing site.

Make changes now and upload after deleting the existing file.
See if this works!!!

I’m not using notepad to edit my php files any more and am getting much more sensible pages!
Still not exactly the same as the original site, but cant workout why they’re different, and near enough to be workable.
Now, when I change to the real domain name, I’m not going to get any conflicts with the current site, am I? Will it simply transfer over to the new account?

ohh i see.

No you’ll not get any conflicts and yes you can transfer.

So, now I’ve parked the domain, hebdenbridgebb.co.uk on the new account, but the existing web site is still showing. How do I fix it?

All working here!

the 000webhost url just runs in the background

Upgrade to premium just to have the main site address .co.uk

No that’s the old site - on the account I can’t log into. New version can be seen at hebdenbridgebb.site88.net.
How do I get hebdenbridgebb.co.uk to point to that? As I said, I’ve parked the domain.
Upgrade? What for?

Is your issue solved?

send me PM with new email

Sorry for the delay. Checkedcthe website yesterday, and the correct one is now showing up. Thanks.